Sunday 28 August 2016

Moose Juice

When I saw that Muscle Mousse had released their own pre-work out BCAAS, Branched Chained Amino Acids, I had to run out and get some and check out if it lives up to their line of high protein desserts.

Luckily Hi Definition  Supplements already had a shipment so I could literally try some on the day that I discovered it's existence and for only £1.99.
I have tried products like this before and they have never really dazzled me, but I did enjoy Muscle Moose's venture into the pre workout arena.

Taste wise, if you have ever tried Refreshers then it's basically those in liquid form with  two coffees worth of coffee, some added B vitamins to help your body utilise fuel into energy and taurine to boost mood, concentration, memory and reduce the anxiety you some times get with caffeinated products.
The most interesting thing I found about Muscle Juice is that although it is zero sugar and doesn't even have aspartame in it, Muscle Juice does not have that artificial taste that many sugar free products tend to have.

Give a go for yourself, if you are a big fan of energy drinks but want to get an amino acid boost then you should definitely give Muscle Juice a blast.

 You can buy some online by clicking here or if you are in Leeds then pop into Hi Def and pick some up today.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig