Monday 22 June 2015

Muscle Mousse

Muscle Mousse are doing a promotional tour of the country giving away free samples of there delicious protein dessert so once I had spied this on good old twitter I headed out!
I have been wanting to Muscle Mousse for quite a while now but with tubs costing £32.99 on their website, although else where on the web you can find it for around £20, I have been putting it off!

Muscle Mousse comes in milk chocolate, peanut-choc caramel, strawberry, milky white chocolate, butterscotch and banana.

Clearly I should be a model
So I completely cocked up meeting the guys at the stall outside the GNC inside the Merrion Center, Leeds. For starters I didn't even introduce myself or tell them that I have a blog, had been awake for almost 24 hours, desperately needed the toilet, forgot my note pad and pen which had my questions on and I was a bit intimated by the moose, of course the 2 year old that was passing by was a fearless bitch and wanted to become best friends with the poor  person trapped inside the body of a beast!
 I am sure this was just a ploy to make me feel even more ridiculous.

The guys at the stall were great considered how all over the place I was!
 They answered the few questions I could remember an gave me more information without being further prompted, luckily for me their website is, much like the tee shirt of the salesman, is full of information to feast your eyes upon! The moose kitchen will get some use out of me as I will to make and eat cheese cakes.

All the ingredients are transparent apart from Lactospore® and Digezyme®, which if I had checked their about me section first I would of leaned that Lactospore® are probiotics and Digezyme® is an enzyme, there is also no gluten in sight!


Protein content wise Muscle Mousse more than doubles the protein for the same amount of Whey Hey protein ice cream but more than 3 times as many calories so you may need to consider this depending on your goals.

But how did it taste I hear you complain! 

Well really liked it and if I hadn't of just had a spout of ill health recently I would of happily bought some and paraded it through the mean streets of Leeds! I tried the banoffee flavour and can't fault either flavour, texture or taste! 

I would highly recommend you give Muscle Moose a go and if you are lucky enough to live in the UK try and catch them on there tour of the country, with all dates available on their facebook page!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig