Friday 1 July 2016

Snickers Protein Bar

I fell for the hype and snapped up a Snickers protein bar for £2.50 at my local High Definition Supplement store.

I enjoyed the Snickers protein bar, although I would of preferred a traditional Snickers bar however they only pack 3 grams of protein per bar.

The bar does taste like a Snickers bar but the base is more stodgy, like all the other protein bars I have tried.

Because Snickers have tried to essentially create a more protein packed version of their normal bar it lags behind in most protein bars and shakes in the amount of protein it contains.

Quest bars having 20g per bar and Snickers having 18g of protein per bar.

Quest bars also have slightly fewer calories than Snickers, so if you stick with your Quest bar you are going to be getting more protein, lower calories and quest bars actually weigh more so you get a bigger bar as well.


Snickers Protein bars are a bit gimmicky but I liked the taste of them more than other protein bars I have tried and 18 grams of protein in one bar is nothing to turn your nose up at and would buy them again.

Mars protein bars were out of stock at the time of me writing this post but when Hi Def get them back in I will be sure to give them a review.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If you are beginner you can even start with protein bar. Thank you so much on whey protein price

    ReplyDelete

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig