Sunday 16 October 2016

Meggings

What are Meggings you say? 

Well they are they a rather devilish play on words with half being Men and the other being Leggings and so Meggings were born!

I was kindly sent a pair of by the Kapow to review.

If you are stuck for a Halloween costume idea then their Mr Bone Jangles or Beetle Juice Meggings  might be exactly what you need!

Aside from the two designs I have already mentioned they their Interstellar and Supernova designs that are truly out of this world.
Check out  Kapow's site and see their entire range by clicking here

I was sent the Merman Megging and after slipping them on I did feel like Aquaman.
Well maybe Aquaman after a few kababs, but Aquaman none the less.

As you would expect the Meggings offer great range of movement while having a workout and offer something a bit different than traditional leggings worn by guys in the gym.

Out in the street I did feel a bit self conscious, I didn't get any negative attention but I did feel like a lot of eyes were on me, just how I felt when I first started going to the gym.

The fact is the chances that people were eye balling me are fairly slim and if they were, who I am I to blame them for wanting to check all of dis out?

Now a more intimate issue that I should go over. 

Visible Penis Line.
All I can say is patterns and colour are your friends and maybe invest some time in some strategic positioning!

The only negative I have for Meggings is that mine have some very slight damage on them were the material seems to of frayed, the damage is so minor that it's really hard for me to get a clear picture of it but I still felt like I had to mention it for the purpose of this review.

 I don't know if I have just caught them on something or if they were damaged to start with, sadly it will be another mystery for the ages.
The material feels strong and damage resistant so I am puzzled as to what has happen.

Other than that I have nothing but positive things to say about say about Meggings, as long as you have the confidence to pull them off and a jacket with a suitable amount of pockets I'd say get some added to your Christmas list!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig