Monday 6 June 2016

New Balance Trail Running Shoes

My trainers were on their last legs so I put out a request for any suggestions for what trainers I should get next on twitter and @Al0haAlice told to get New Balance Trainers "because they are amazing"

With a recommendation like that I would be silly not at least give them a look, Al0haAlice also writes a lifestyle blog so if you fancy a gander then click here

I side stepped the New Balance website and went straight to SportShoes.com and score myself a juicy discount. 

Prices on the New Balance website started from £55 where as I bagged mine for £30 with postage and packaging.

I have used SportsShoes.com in the past and have always had a great experience and super fast delivery, my trainers have always arrived a day after I have ordered them.

I had not heard of New Balance before, I am not going to lie, I normally hit up Shoe Zone and get the cheapest on offer, great if you are on a budget just not great if you are after giving them some serious abuse when running.

My New Balance trainers are really comfortable and breathable.

They fit my size 11 feet well and give me an extra inch to my 6 foot height, all the better for looking down upon the peasants my dear!

Great grip, I have not slipped over in mud or on wet grass yet so that's always a bonus. I am yet to try them on a really muddy route thanks to summer finally arriving!

Great design and people have commented on how nice they look, my Shoe Zone classics will surely be weeping in my wheelie bin, I will pray for them.

All in all a great buy, especially if you can get them cheaper like I did.





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of trail running shoes at newbalance.

    ReplyDelete

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig