Saturday 18 June 2016

Alpro Soya Desserts

In my quest to go dairy free Alpro Soya's dark chocolate and vanilla desserts a go.

They have slightly more calories than the mouses that I normally buy, are more expensive and I didn't enjoy Alpro's desserts as much.

That's not to mean that I didn't enjoy them but if both products were created equally, ethically and priced the same I know which I would choose to buy.

Out of the 2 flavours I tried I enjoyed the vanilla one more, I would say it is probably near impossible to notice a taste or texture difference to custard.

I found the dark chocolate flavour a bit meh, I wouldn't buy it again but I would happily eat it if offered for free.
These desserts are perfect if you are dairy and/ or gluten free or vegan.

If I come across the milk chocolate and caramel flavours then I will give them a blast and get back to you.

Alpro do a whole range of dairy free alternatives to milk, yogurt and cream and I will be writing posts in the future on them if you want to check out their whole product range then click here

If you want to read my thought on what these desserts are like hot, chilled and frozen then please click here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig