Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wild West Beef Jerky

Looking for a high protein snack that you can just pick and munch on without any sort of prep?

Then look no further than Wild West Beef Jerky! 

Typically an American snack it has made it's wear into the UK, I picked some up from my local Asda for £2 a 35g packet.

With 72.49g of protein per 100g there aren't any snacks that spring to my mind that can compare in protein levels

Beef Jerky is also good to get some Zinc, which is good for your immune system and wound healing, into your system.

The Jerky doesn't look overly appealing and has a strong flavour.
 If you are not a fan of beef give this a miss, saying that if you are buying a product with beef in the name when you don't like beef that you are a silly sausage!

The Jerky is quite chewy but not so much that your jaw will ache from all that chewing.

Wild West comes in 10 flavours, I have only come across the original flavour but when I come across the others in a shop I will be sure to try them!

You can buy them online here



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig