Saturday 13 February 2016

Flourless Pancake recipe

Pancake day might of come and gone but that doesn't mean you have to wait an entire year to enjoy them again!

I have been meaning to try out this flourless pancake recipe for ages now and finally got my life together enough to do it, if you want to check out the site I got the recipe from then click here

Ingredients

1 and a half large ripe bananas.
2 medium eggs.
Half a tsp of vanilla.
A quarter of a tsp of cinnamon.
One eighth of a tsp of baking powder.
Any toppings that you might like!

Method

Crack eggs and whisk in a bowl and in a different bowl mash up your bananas, I used a masher then finished off with a fork.

Add all your ingredients together and stir.

Pour about 2 table spoons of your batter into a pan at a time on a medium to low heat, cook until the bottom appears set, the flip and cook for another minute.

                                           Serve and enjoy!


I wasn't overly keen on these pancakes, I am not really a fan of heating banana and left me with an odd after taste.

 I won't be making this recipe again and no it's not just because my pancake mix looked like monkey sick!

If you are going gluten free then give them a go other wise just stick to the old fashioned ones.

On a side note it appears that potassium levels are unaffected so if you are trying to increase your potassium intake in a more creative way then this recipe would be ideal.

 I am just going to stick to eating bananas raw like God intended them to be enjoyed!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig