Sunday 31 January 2016

2 Week Challenge: Water

Everyone should drink more water, I have written a brief post on the benefits of  water in the past and would like to revisit them while I do a 2 week water challenge.

I intend on drinking at least 2 litres of water every day for the next 2 weeks.

Drinking water before meals helps reduce the amount you eat.

 Improves your performance when exercising.

 Makes you look slimmer and younger! When you are dehydrated water collects in your face, making you look like you are carrying more weight than you actually are!

Helps your kidneys detoxify your body.

Help prevent headaches and aid hangover recovery.

Can boost your mood, energy and focus!

Helps protect your joints by helping your synovial fluid.

Can help with acne.

I found this challenge quite easy as I drink a far bit of water anyway, the only time  struggled was when I had a lazy day, late one Saturday afternoon I realised the only thing I had drank that day was wine!

I think the secret of my success was buying a 1litre water bottle which helped keep track of how much water I had drunk so far that day!

Everyone should drink water so give this challenge a go!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig