Sunday 10 January 2016

Simple Leg Circuit

Since I am doing the 30 Day Squat Challenge I thought I would post a little circuit  for those of you not quite brave enough to aim for the 250 squat goal that I am going for. 
I'm on Day 9 so 100 squats today!


10 Jump Squats
20 Jump Lunges ( 10 each leg )
10  Squats 
20  Lunges ( 10 each leg )

These 4 exercises make up one round.
Do each exercise with no rest in between.

Go 3 rounds if you can with a minutes rest between each round.

If this is too easy for you then try holding a weight, it doesn't even need to be a kettlebell or dumbbell, it could be tins of beans or even a book.

On the other hand if this is a touch too hard introduce 30 seconds rest in between each exercise.

Good luck and let me know how you do.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig