Sunday 24 May 2015

Little Miracles Organic Energy

I spotted Little Miracles in Tesco Express and since I am always praying for a miracle I though I would go wild and gave the White Tea and Cherry a try.

The other flavours in the range are Lemongrass Tea and Ginseng, Black Tea and Peach and Green Tea and Pomegranate and for £1.39 I am hardly breaking the bank!

I like the natural design of the bottle and subconsciously reminds you that the drink is organic.

I enjoyed the taste, with the cherry being the strongest flavour with a hint of acai, I couldn't really pick up on the white tea!

 I got a good energy boost and from as far as I can tell there is no caffeine, probably due to how little white tea is actually used in the drink. 

This drink is prefect if you are looking curve your budding caffeine addiction and at 89 kcals it's a lower calorie option for an energy drink, although black coffee is calorie free.

With white tea being being one of the more prominent flavour listed on the bottle I would of liked to of seen more used in the drink and makes me feel like I have been conned a little.

 Aside from that I liked the drink, the mild energy buzz the drink gave me and the transparency of the ingredients, give it a try for yourself.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig