Friday 24 April 2015

Big Red Apparel Shorts.

I bought a pair of blue shorts from Big Red Apparel for  £13.99 and couldn't be happier with the quality!

I have used to them to run and swim in and are great for both and will be perfect for tough mudder, they feel practically weightless and offered no annoying resistance when preforming squats,running or swimming plus they have pockets and pockets are always useful.

 I am however going to look to see if I can get them altered  to have a zipper so nothing can fall out of them whilst I am running.

The shorts are a little tight around the genital area but that may because I am genetically gifted in that department!

I really like the length of the shorts mainly because they make my legs look more hench!

Delivery was a bit iffy as I got an email saying that they would come Tues - Thurs but no big deal really as the shorts fit through my letter box.

They survived both Tough and Primal Stampede with no staining or damage, sadly the same couldn't be said for my trainers.

I highly recommend these shorts to anyone who does any leg exercises,running or just to show off the gains on your legs or anyone who isn't quite brave enough for speedos when swimming.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bone Idol Fitness. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig